First, get iced water plastic on top of plastic cup that had flip the top cover upside down to let the water fall into the cup.
Tuesday, January 7, 2020
How to get water from the air !!
Ataya : The water situation in Thailand just getting worse. It may has not enough water for agriculture this year. So, I tried to get some water supply from the air. Let's do it ...
First, get iced water plastic on top of plastic cup that had flip the top cover upside down to let the water fall into the cup.
Afer one night, the moisture in the air has turned into drops of water on the iced water bottle and collected into a cup.
The collected water wasn't that clear. I'm not so sure that because it contains PM2.5 or not. Don't drink it directly OK.
First, get iced water plastic on top of plastic cup that had flip the top cover upside down to let the water fall into the cup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Ataya P : As living in Thailand, I do a lot of planting trees, flowers and vegetables. So, I need to make my own compost that cost nothing b...
-
Ataya P : Here comes my favourite drink, Green Tea !! I did an experiment that how green tea takes effect on my blood pressure. Let's s...
-
Ataya P : Some researches said that watermelon can reduce your blood pressure. So, I tried it myself to find out that is true or not ? I...
-
Ataya P : Did you that today(June 1) is World Milk Day. So, I tried experiment on milk that may effect my blood pressure. Let's see ... ...
-
Ataya : It's now PM2.5 season, Air pollution is on the peak rate in Thailand. So I just bought Smartmi PM2.5 monitor and I want to find ...
-
Ataya : It's time to testing how good of various masks can be use to filtering PM2.5 while breathing. I had tissue paper, cloth face ma...
-
This is testing post page. This blog is about Ataya P's personal experiment on various topics. Enjoy !!



No comments:
Post a Comment